GrindsX

Maybe you should login first..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GrindsX

Maybe you should login first..

GrindsX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GrindsX

Most envied server around.

2 posters

Justin's Application

Justin's Application Empty Justin's Application

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:25 am

What is your ingamne name?: Justin.

How old are you?:15.

Position you're applying for?: In-Game Moderator

Why do you want to be a staff member?: I see great beginnings for SS already, and the server has very massive potential, I enjoy helping, and would like to help the players we will have swarming us. I take pride and honor in being a member of a Staff Team, and would do my greatest not to let you down. I have a lot of experience within the ranks of Staff in lots of different places. My last rank was Administrator, and I held it for almost a year, but the server lost funding and developers and the owner wouldn't let me develop, so it went down.

What are 5 traits a staff member should posses?: 1, Respect. 2, Pride. 3, Fairness. 4, Maturity. 5, Self Respect. 6, Time(lots of it for the server:D)

How have you helped the server out thus far?: Well, I've helped design the forums, done GFX, and going to continue to do GFX. When I can I will make a promotion videos for even more players.

Have you had experience on other servers?: Indeed I have. I have at least 3 years combined worth of Staff Team experience, my most knowledgeable rank being Administrator.

Have you had any issues on this server previously?: No, I have had no issues whatsoever.

Anything else you'd like to say?: Thank you for reading this, and taking your time. Smile
    Gabriel
    Gabriel
    Owner
    Owner

Justin's Application Empty Re: Justin's Application

Post by Gabriel Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:29 am

Hi Justin.
    First of all, Thanks you for the Banner. So Moderator ingame duh, well i support you 100% but you should play a bit more. I mean go train your stats so you can help more players you have to know the server a bit more. Well i support you. Good Luck

-Gabriel

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:31 am

Thank you sir, I plan on going and maxing here soon, as well as I can. Once we get players I'll be helping as often as its needed. As well as getting more players here. Thank you so much for your support. Smile
    ModAugs
    ModAugs
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by ModAugs Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:58 am

Great application and you're a really good guy and helpful af. My support, but lets put it in pending for 2 reasons:

Need players

You need knowledge!!
    Good luck mate.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:26 pm

I agreed with Mr. Augs. Goodluck bro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:04 am